In simple terms, MarTech is the shortened word for Marketing Technology. There is an abundance of tools and software marketers can use, and it can be difficult to know which ones are most suitable for your business.
From email marketing to social media scheduling, marketing tech exists to create, communicate, deliver, measure and automate tasks and ultimately improve the customer experience.
Here are our top 3 for improving efficiency, design, and customer engagement:
Are you getting the most out of your Canva subscription? It has so many handy tools that make graphic design easy and convenient! And the free version has a plenty of options if you’re curious to explore what Canva has to offer without the expense.
Here are just a few reasons why we like it so much:
- Canva makes cropping images easy. You can insert a photo onto a template of a laptop, postcard, or anything you can think of – there’s a shape to suit it!
- Use the shortcuts Canva to save time! Simply search for a specific element rather than endlessly scrolling for the right one. For example, enter ‘hand drawn + watermelon’ to get specific search results.
- When it’s time to download your graphic, you can download templates and designs as PDF files. And if you’d like to link to an external website, you can link a page element.
Here are the three features we use the most:
- Missing a graphic from your post? Simple. Hootsuite is integrated with Canva so you can design graphics whilst still on the site!
- Having your social posts planned, polished, and scheduled is great until the unexpected happens. Hootsuite lets you pause scheduled content with the click of the button.
- It’s easy to miss those pesky typos, despite your best proofreading efforts! Grammarly is integrated in Hootsuite and guarantees correctness and clarity, improving your social posts.
Looking for a fun, intuitive, and straight-forward video editor software? Adobe Premiere Rush may be the way to go if you’re new to video editing and need a convenient tool to use on the go, and here’s why:
- It’s interface is easy to get to grips with, even for beginners like us!
- There are a variety of built-in templates, titles and presets to choose from.
- On the go? No problem. You can adjust colours, transitions, and add titles from your phone.
Like the sound of MarTech but unsure how to incorporate it? Let us take it off your to-do list! We’ll take the time to understand your goals and your audiences, and figure out which tools will work best for your business. Get in touch on 01330 826508 or email email@example.com.