We’re a select team of experienced and passionate marketing, PR and copywriting professionals who aim to make a positive impact for our clients and on the world around us.
Working proactively to bring creative ideas and opportunities to fruition, our core values are our natural instincts: Honesty, Creativity, Passion, Flexibility and Caring.
You can find out more here.
Communications & Marketing Executive (P/T)
Communications and marketing | Aberdeenshire
Marketing. Communication. Helping organisations grow. It’s in our nature.
We’re looking for a talented communications and marketing professional on a part-time basis who can help us make a positive impact for the clients we work with and in the world around us.
With a passion for communication and storytelling you’ll be responsible for the delivery of communication and marketing campaigns for a diverse range of clients.
You’ll deliver key activities such as:
· Crafting stories that secure media coverage
· Writing and preparing content for digital and print materials, as well as evaluating and reporting on outcomes
· Nurturing and maintaining excellent relationships with the media, clients, suppliers and partners
· Write and prepare content for social media platforms, working with the team to forward plan for client requirements
· Provide input and assistance with design projects, ensuring all materials adhere to brand guidelines
· Provide input and assistance with event and exhibition management
· And a whole load more! We’re a lean team (full of energy and enthusiasm!) so a hands on approach is important.
Our company is small but mighty, a bit like the acorn and the oak tree. We have the experience, knowledge and expertise from working in the industry and with clients for several years.
In our time we have created, managed, coordinated and delivered marketing, PR and advertising projects for our clients locally, nationally and internationally.
We are however always learning and open to change, new ideas, and new ways of working.
We’re a bit like an iceberg. There’s so much more to us beneath the surface than what you might see at first glance (online, in a google search, or even on our website). Sorry about that, it’s really because we’ve been directing most of our time and energy on helping our clients succeed. (we’re hoping that’s something you’ll be able to help us with too!)
However, we know it’s important for our clients and our people that our business thrives too. That’s why we took the steps in 2021 to rename and rebrand our company, Instinct Marketing + PR, to reposition it for future growth and development.
It had been in the making for some time, nurtured, watered and grown into an identity driven from our values and the very nature of who we are and the impact we set out to create for our clients, employees, suppliers, partners, and the world around us.
Our natural instincts (our core values as most would say) are Honesty, Creativity, Passion, Flexibility and Caring. There’s definitely more beneath the surface of those words. Feel free to check out what that is on our website.
Our history will always form a part of our story. It’s what has made us who we are today.
We’re using this and looking forward, forging new opportunities and a bright future. We’re evolving and growing. We’re excited! Are you?
If you want to play a part in our journey then check out how below.
· You have an excellent proven track record working in communications, media and marketing.
· You have excellent written English and copywriting skills.
· You’re a motivated, proactive and organised professional.
· By your very nature you are creative in the work you produce and eager to put your heart and soul into helping our clients stand out and succeed.
· You have experience working your way around digital marketing tools from social media platforms and scheduling tools to HubSpot CRM, email marketing and web content management systems.
· Working knowledge of Canva / Adobe Design / Photoshop software would be a bonus but not essential. We have the skills.
· You’re passionate about communication and marketing but just as passionate about making a difference and having a positive impact in the world.
· You’re honest, down to earth and connect with our natural instincts (our values)
· £25 – £30k FTE (Pro-rata at 3 days p/w £15k – £18k) DOE
· 18 days holiday FTE (pro-rata)
· Pension scheme
· Cycle to work scheme
· Your birthday off
· Flexible working (well it is one of our natural instincts, because we know life is complex.)
· We genuinely care about the wellbeing of our people. We want you to flourish and will do our best to support you.
We’re down to earth people and we know there’s no one size fits all. If we’ve captured your attention and you think you’re a good fit for our business then send your CV with a cover letter to tell us why you want to join our team. Email to email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 4th September 2023